Monday, October 6, 2008

Wil & Babe

"My favorite horse, Babe"

"Mom I can get off by myself.
Don't touch me."

"I can lead her around the lot all by myself"

"Come on Babe, we need to go this way."

"I can get this cinch undone all by myself.
It is fun to swing under Babe."

"Success I did it"

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Will is so adorable! Good job letting him grow up and do it himself. With a kid that cute it would be tempting to hold him like a baby as long as possible.

Ang said...

hee hee! I love it when kids want to do things themself!!!!!

Linda Gibbs said...

Yea Wil!! Babe is my favorite horse too!

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...