Busy, Busy, Busy, that is life. A few recent things about everyone.
Ava - The other day Ava woke up from her nap and I went to get her. Daddy walked in behind me and she looked at him and blabbered a little. I laughed and said "Ava, wants Daddy" He smiled at her and then walked to the other side of the room. Wow, she scrunched up her face and cried/yelled at him with all her might. Daddy took one look at her and came right back to get her and she stopped crying and started blabbering again and smiling. Can anyone say "Spoiled". Ava is a joy for all of us. She loves for the kids to read to her and talk to her. She watches my lips when I have a conversation with her and then she starts moving hers and smiling. I think she is going to be a talker. All the kids beg to hold her at church and they go running when she wakes up from naps. Now that she laughs and smiles at them, gives big wet kisses too, they all want her attention. If she doesn't have someone's attention or a toy to talk to she can tend to get annoyed. She is the best baby though and I realized the other day when she really cried that days go by before she does "really cry". Ava is more of a complainer then spending energy on loud cries.
Wil - Wil has lost TWO teeth in the past two weeks!! He is so excited! They are the two teeth right in front on the bottom. He can whistle by blowing hair through the whole. He also has something called molluscum contagiosum. It is no fun. Greta and Wil go to a dermatologist to have beetle juice put on their bumps so they will blister and go away. It is caused from a viral infection that is common in children. Wil has a lot though and I found a home remedy online that we are also trying. He soaks every day for a week in a bath with Apple Cider Vinegar and Salt. It seems to be working but we have only finished day 2. It will be AWESOME if it does work.
Greta - Greta has been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Greta has been helping me with laundry - she can run the washer and dryer! What a big girl! She has also been helping me make the kitchen spotless at night before dad gets home from games and so I can relax when all the kids go to bed. This so VERY helpful to me!! Soccer will be starting soon - COLD! Greta loves Soccer and will be busy with her Soccer and Clogging. Greta has her first clogging competition next weekend. School is going great for her as usual. Oh and Greta LOVES Ava. Greta wants to get and take care of Ava ALL THE TIME. I am glad she loves her sister so much.
Jaxon - Jaxon has been a stinker lately and I don't want to write about that. I would like to forget it! Soooo...at school there is this girl that Jaxon thinks is nice and cute. The other day he told his friend that he would let him play with something he had if he would go ask this girl who she liked. Jaxon had to tell all of us after school that she liked "Jaxon". Yesterday we were all doing Valentine cards/candy when Jaxon shows us all this card (an actual Valentine card that he found in our extra stuff) that he has made for this girl. He put candy in it and then made a red heart out of a pipe cleaner and glued it in it. It was so dang cute and so out of character for any of my kids that I had to write it all down.
Madison - Is a big help as always and great with Ava. She went to see an allergist on Monday about her allergic reactions to the cold temperatures. The allergist wanted more blood tests done so we went to the lab afterward to get the test done. One test the lab had never done before and didn't know where to send it so we waited while they tried to find out. They didn't figure it out while we there but took extra blood so we would hopefully not need to come back. When they were all done and started wrapping her arm to hold the cotton ball in place Madison fainted. As soon as I saw her lips go white I knew what was happening. The nurse got her some juice and all is well but she didn't feel good on Tues. either. Claritain seems to be suppressing her allergy to the cold very well so that is great. She now knows how to use and epi pen and so do we because of swimming specifically but also just in case. Madison and her duet partner finished their duet and are getting ready to dance it next weekend in their first competition.
Paul & Joella - I am busy with the kids and doing all our bookwork for our businesses. I am finally getting my house under control with the kids help, I think. I relax so much better if our house is in order. I love being a mom and think I have wonderful children. Paul is busy expanding his business with broadcasters. This could be great for his business, especially because the economy has really affected our advertisers. (The one thing I could REALLY complain about). Paul does webcasts and has some webcast teams but the broadcasters will cover so much more. The possibilities are endless. It will only be audio but like I said the possibilities are endless. I am so lucky to have such wonderful children and such a wonderful husband. I am always telling Paul "Our kids are so much better than I was." I don't think I was a bad kid but I am just so proud of my kids.
For those of you that want to know the exact tests Madison has had: CBC count, ESR and infectious mononucleosis serology all came back normal. (done her first draw) ANA came back positive once and negative once, the allergist is talking to a specialist about that one. (her first draw also) Her draw on Monday was for syphilis serology, rheumatoid factor, total complement, cold agglutinin, cold hemolysin, cryofibrinogen, and cryoglubulin. ( had been told that the rheumatoid factor was the one that she tested positive too but she actually hasn't had that test. The allergist pulled all the results from the lab)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment