Sunday, February 20, 2011

2-20-11

Madison has her cast off now!! She is in a walking boot and supposed to be working on walking on it. Her knee hurts something awful. We have been doing excercises to help strenghten her muscles so she can bend her knee without any pain.

The blue and gold banquet was Friday and we had a lot of fun. Jaxon was the main speaker for most of his skits. They were very funny and it was great watching him.

We have found a house to buy and we will close in March. It is really nice and we are excited but will miss our ward. We know a lot of people in the new ward we are moving into but it will be sad that we won't see all of the people we serve with now every week.

Madison and I are going to work on Personal Progress today. Should be fun!

Ava is saying all kinds of words now. She hollered color today in Sacrament when she wanted her crayon. Our ward is really small right now so they leave the culture hall closed. We cannot seem to be on time so I am always walking to the last row free, which is the very front row after everyone is already sat down. UGH. I kept telling the kids that we had to be on time that I wasn't going to walk to the front again. We did make it before the sacrament and they all tried very hard to be there on time. We still had to walk all the way to the front though. I know I need to wake them up earlier but I really like them to be able to sleep in once a week.

They have all of this coming week off of school! Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...