Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Ava is TALKING
The other day when I went to apply medicine to Nick, Ava saw me with the eye medicine & yelled "I'm Coming! Shoes!" She went racing for her shoes. She has also been saying "Sorry Mommy, Sorry" if she thinks she needs to be sorry. Tonight I found her looking in my closet mirrors making faces. She was using her hands to pull her eyes narrow & moving her skin around. Earlier today we went to Family Dollar & Ava & I decided we needed hair clips & Ava wanted some drinks. Ava paid & then wanted to carry the bags to the car. It is so fun being two! Every night she sits between two of her siblings & puts her arms around them. So Cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment