Monday, January 30, 2012

Words from Ava 1-30-12

Ava is so funny and I like to write down things that she says that makes all stop and smile or laugh. Here are a few from the last few months.

- At the gym Ava doesn't always want to go home and she like to look at the small selection of local business cards they have. Of course in her reach :) One day I was talking to her about how we needed to go home and she kept saying no. I said "Ava, do you tell Mommy no?" Ava said "I Do Not Tell My Daddy, No." Paul and her had been going round and round about her telling him no. It was so cute, she was so serious.

- There was a stick horse at Pauls Market that Ava thought was so cool, it was exactly her size. She actually took off on it at Paul's while I was picking out a birthday card and cried all the way out of the store because I wouldn't buy it. When we celebrated Christmas at PaPa and Grandma Linda's house Ava got the stick horse. While she was playing with it at home that night she came up to me and said "My Papa gave me my horsey...I really wanted that horsey." She repeated herself at least 3 times that evening.

- While staying at Grandma Ruth's house for New Years Ava slept in a playpen. One morning we woke up at 5am to "Daddy, you help me get out....Daddy, you help me get out?" It was so adorable and she was so calm, just trying to get her Daddy's attention.

- When I need one of the kids to come upstairs Ava will tell me "I get them". One day Madison and I couldn't stop laughing because we could hear her yelling down the staircase "Jaxon U Get Ur But Up Stairs". I wish I could write how her little voice articulates the words. It is adorable and makes it so cute!!

- Ava loves to humm and sing. During movies or tv she will start humming. I can't stand it...it is so cute! I always have to grab her, hug and kiss her.

- The Griggs came to stay last weekend. (Jan.26-28th). The night of the 25th we where telling Ava that they were coming over. She was so funny. While sitting on the kitchen counter she turned to her Dad with clinched fists and shook them saying "So Excited!!" It was very cute. It only took a min. to remember why she was "So Excited!".

- After the gym one day a few weeks ago Ava and I where talking about what we were going to do. We had a lot of errands for Pack Meeting that week, Greta's glasses to pickup, etc... I told Ava that we should invite Daddy to go shopping with us so he could show us the ellipticals that he likes. (For his Birthday) She thought that was a great idea and said "And Daddy can invite Landon's Daddy". In her mind it would be a great playdate to have Landon and his Daddy go shopping with us too. Ava's Daddy didn't go and I had to explain that Mommy wasn't going to invite Landon's Daddy to go shopping with her. Ha Ha.


No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...