I never want to forget the way Ava stares into my eyes and looks at me like I am her favorite person in the world at that moment. I know someday I am going to forget all the little looks I get and specific things that I wish I could capture in my memory and never forget. I try to write things down but I get busy, tired and I forget. The other day Greta and Madison went with me to visit a lady in Relief Society. The lady had some needs that she was worried about and the next day the kids worked at the ward garden with their Dad.
When I got home Greta said: "Mommy, I talked to the Bishop today."
I said: "What about?"
She replied:"Well I didn't go search him out but I waited until he came up to where Malia and I were working and then I told him about the lady that needed help and asked if he thought he could help her. The Bishop told me that he would try to help her. I felt weird at first but he is just the happiest Bishop I know and he smiled and kind of giggled while I talked to him so I felt better."
I can't wait to see her someday as an adult in Relief Society. I hope that she will help those in need and try to comfort them. I know she will be a great Visiting Teacher and I am so proud of her. I am also thankful that we have such a great Bishop that my 9year old is so comfortable with talking to him. I have a list of other things I want to write about but I need to watch a movie with my family. I will write tomorrow, be consistent for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment