Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Tithing Blessing
A couple of weeks ago I received a call from Myraid Laboratories and they left me a message saying that my account had been marked paid and that I would receive an invoice showing that. I was concerned because I knew I owed them money still. I had genetic testing done three years ago to determine whether I had a gene defect that increased your chances of cancer. I do not have it but I did have a big bill from the testing. June is always a very hard month for us to pay all of our bills. We pay our tithing and just pray that we will make it through the month financially. I called the lady at Myraid back and explained that I knew I still owed money on the account. She told me that she had looked for the account and had the ability to wipe my remaining balance clean. I almost started crying. I told her that I didn't even know what to say that things were really tight at the moment. She said she was happy it was in her power to help. I almost started bawling on the phone. One bill done and gone! I know that our Heavenly Father listens to our prayers and blesses us for making the right decisions. It is nice to be reminded in such a strong way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment