Tuesday, June 24, 2014

6-24-14

Tonight Ava cuddled with me before going to sleep. She can wrap her arms all the way around my rib cage. So cool!  Best Snuggle Ever!  We rode horses today it was so much fun!  Then we went Quinn's Pond to swim. Ginger and I did good, I was tired though. I have a big blister on my heel, I'm worried about the Triathalon on Saturday. Tonight Gus & Louise came for a riding lesson. It was a lot of fun!  Max smelled Louise's hair and made her laugh. Gus walked around the barrels but wanted to run. Tonight there is all kinds of kids staying over. The girls Abi, Greta, Lizzie, and Heidi are going to ride horses in the morning. They r excited!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...