At cross country retreat with Madison. Not sure how relaxing this is. Some of these girls are crazy. Madison won't be coming alone ever. I hope she is having fun or relaxing some. Lots of inappropriate stuff. I was suprised and happy how she removes herself from the situation. There is a small group of girls that just stick together. It is beautiful here in McCall. Today the girls thought they heard elk calls & started answering back. They probably drove everyone crazy.
Jaxon had a good game this week and played right guard several times. We didn't get to attend the game because we were at Madison's cross country meet in Twin Falls. She had made a goal to be faster than Abbey Dotson, she did it but should have ran faster. She says her & Julianne are going to win the next race. They can if they push hard enough.
Ava's guinea pig died yesterday, it was so sad. She had taken such good care of her. We have no idea what happened. Ava was very sad.
I stained a lot of Greta's and Ava's bunk bed. I am about 1/2 way done. Can't wait to put it in their room.
I am missing Wil's game tomorrow. I hope he does a great job and gets the ball a few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment