I took Wil shopping on Saturday for new jeans and some new shirts. He was so excited to have new clothes that on Sunday he got a jersey and jeans out to wear. He put on the jersey and then walked by the piano. I guess the urge to play the piano was too strong and he stopped dropped his suit pants that he was holding with one hand and started playing with only his jersey on. I turned around and saw him playing the piano with no pants and only his jersey on. I couldn't decide whether to get after him, laugh, take a picture or what. I motioned for Madison to come look but he realized something was going on behind him and grabbed his suit pants form the puddle at his feet and jerked them up to run for the bedroom for his new jeans. He is so funny!!!
Madison asked Chase to the Sweetheart dance in Feb. They are going after the compete at Simplot. I think they will have a great time. This is how she asked him...
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...

No comments:
Post a Comment