Well I
missed the cutoff, the bedtime cutoff. I was super sleepy and I got Ava
to sleep and Gret comforted and now I can’t go to sleep. I’m laying here
thinking about the day and then stressing that I can’t sleep. I have so
much to get done tomorrow and it requires sleep. I really miss Amber’s
help. The two of us got so much done.
Today
was Mother’s Day. All of us went to Madison’s ward and listened to her
talk. She did a great job and it was a great Sacrament. Then we had
dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Ingram’s House. Sara and Abi were there to
and we enjoyed hamburgers and visiting. At 5:30 we hurried home for the
Missionaries to come over and Skype their families. Madison and I
caught up on a few of our shows.
I
talked with Greta tonight and I’m going to call the neurosurgeon
tomorrow and really push for him to see her sooner. Both Paul and I want
her to have the dura patch surgery and Greta wants to get better even
though another surgery terrifies her. After Greta and I discussed the
timing of when to do the surgery and if it was the right thing to do we
prayed together. After I prayed alone in my room asking if we were on
the right path, that after Greta’s struggles and talking with doctors if
the dura patch was the right surgery. I had the most overwhelming
feeling come over me while asking for confirmation. It was so strong
that I gulped for air and cried after. I have always received answers to
my prayers but they have been quiet or comforting assurances. This was
almost confusing with the strength of emotion I felt. I did feel comfort
and peace after my prayer. I will call them first thing in the morning
and see if I can get them to expedite seeing Greta.
No comments:
Post a Comment