Friday, April 10, 2020

World Wide Fast

While on social media I tried to express my feelings on the fast today. After a lot of deliberation and pondering my scriptures this is what I wrote. 

I’ve been trying to think of something profound to say but the simple truth is I BELIEVE. I believe in a loving Heavenly Father who has a plan for us and knows us individually. I believe in Jesus Christ, he is my Savior, brother, and advocate. I know our Heavenly Father hears us, he answers our prayers and blesses us for our sacrifices and fasting. Add your faith to mine!  We are all in this together. We all chose to be here together!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...