Several events keep playing forefront in my mind. Last week Abi was taking her two lambs to the Canyon County Fair. Fair looks a lot different this year because of the Coronavirus and only the FFA and 4H kids are having a fair, to show and/or sell their animals & projects. Abi's lambs weighted about 106 each on Thursday night. Friday morning they needed to weigh 110 to be sold as market lambs. We fed them that night, Paul feed them hay that night hoping they would drink more, we fed them again that morning and then Sara, Abi and I drenched them fluids. As we were pulling out, I was in the Armada alone, I said a prayer that everything would be okay and I was overwhelmed by the spirit. Without a doubt I knew all was fine. We got to the fairgrounds and drenched the lambs with some more gatorade and then lamb #1 was weighed and weighed 110lb, sighs of relief. Then #2 lamb went across the scale and he weighted 126lb. Sara said "Can you please repeat that." Abi was in shock and I understood. I had the strongest feeling that day that Heavenly Father couldn't/wouldn't/wasn't ready to fix all my problems, most where stemming from the virus and the economy but what he could do to make me aware that he was listening he would do!
Jaxon leaves on Monday, I am ready and not ready. I don't know what life looks like without my boy home. I don't know what the next four years look like. But I am not worried about him, his Heavenly Father will take care of him. Jaxon has had two times this year that his life was saved/angels intervened. Anytime I go to get worried I remember those times and that the Lord will have him watched and taken care of until he fulfills his mission on this earth. A horse narrowly missed slidding into/on top of him and would have taken him down the mountain but he was yanked out of the way. He walked/crawled away from his 4wheeler accident because he was yanked off of it and thrown into trees. The 4wheeler was upside down and impaled by a tree. I'm going to miss him like crazy and my heart is going to hurt but I am so very proud of him and I know he has a mission to do for the Lord and that he is a man of God. His Heavenly Father has assured me he will take care of him.
Tonight we went to Roaring Springs and had a wonderful night as a family, no friends, just chilled, ate pizza and rode rides together. This morning I made sure I got my tithing paid before my day got crazy. With no income coming in it was hard to be honest in my tithes but I was. Today I took cash to Roaring Springs and I thought I had about $55 and thought that would be enough. When I paid the pizza lady she handed back a $20 and I was surprised and looked at her hand and she was definitely holding 3 $20 bills. Then the $5 bills in my plastic bag kept multiplying. When I got home I had money to put in my purse still. It was a tithing blessing and the Lord reminding me again that he was mindful of me and my family. Small but very important and needed blessings.
Friday, July 24, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment