Watching Scooby Doo cartoon and eating Fruit Loops after playing with Moon Sand.
After Scooby Doo was over they headed to the moon sand again but found that Greta had put all the moon sand in one sandbox so they shared for a minute and then moved on to playing with cars.

They play really well together and keep very busy. Tuesday Wil and I stayed at Reece's house. There was a lot of excited screaming and running when they got together that morning. To start the morning off they painted pictures. Then they played in the back yard for awhile before they headed to the front yard to ride cars in the road. After lunch the boys and I headed to the park and after they played for an hour I barely convinced them that we needed to head back to Reece's house. After such a fun day I fell asleep with Wil at nap time. All of us where asleep actually.

1 comment:
Those boys are adorable! That is the life - watching Scooby Doo and eating fruit loops!!
Post a Comment