Saturday, August 16, 2008
7/24/08 Circus
Click here to see the photos
On July 24th we took the kids to the Big Tent Circus in town. It was a BIG day for them. We had swim lessons that morning, went to the free movie at Edwards, swimming at Lakeview Water Park, and then to the circus. We picked up Reece before the circus and he went with us. They loved the lions, tigers, elephants, cotton candy, and snow cones. The kids really wanted to see more of the elephants but since we went to the last show that day the elephants were packed up when we came out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...


1 comment:
Looks like it was a lot of fun! Greta and Reece look like they could be brother and sister.
The pic of Wil amazed is great!
I am impressed with the amount of fun stuff you have done this summer. I wish I were one of your kids. I'd be really good - quiet, no whining, or begging for stuff.
Post a Comment