Grandma Ruthie came to stay with us for 2 weeks in September. It was so nice to have her come stay and she helped out so much. I don't know what I would have done without her help right then. It was the most relaxed time I had while Ava was a newborn. I really got to enjoy sitting and holding her. I have a hard time relaxing when I know there are things I need to do. Grandma and I were able to keep up on everything and have to time to sit and enjoy the day also. Grandma also found out how much I enjoy watching NCIS while I fed and took care of Ava. Luckily we both enjoyed the show.
During Grandma's visit we went to the zoo with the Millers and Jaxon showed us everything that he saw during his zoo classes. Jaxon had zoo classes the week that Ava was born. The classes where about Africa and his classroom was right next to the Lion exhibit. One wall of the classroom was glass and on the other side was the Lions. The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins and we all enjoyed the zoo.
We blessed Ava at home in September on the 13th. Almost all of our family was able to make it and we enjoyed spending the day with family. Paul blessed her in the front yard so that we could all fit in one area together. His blessing really touched my heart. Little Ava couldn't be loved more.
A couple of other fun things we did where going to the Deer Creek Bird Refuge with our friends the Neilsens and bowling/Pizza Hut with Aunt Vikki, Reece, and Alex. Ava and Madison went with me to the Women's Celebration. We made it the whole 5k. Greta missed it this year because she had a soccer game on the same day. I was so proud of Madison and we had a lot of fun. Madison gave all the radio station employees and tuxedo row high fives as she walked/jogged by. I love doing that kind of stuff with her. Ava was great and didn't fuss at all until we got on the bus to take us to our car.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment