I have wanted to jot down all that we have been doing so many times and never find the time. I can't believe I haven't written since April. It is January now and I am going to play catch up big time! =) In April, besides all of Wil's testing, we had fun going to home depot and building Bird Houses. The kids all love going to Home Depot for their free projects. The bird houses turned out really cute and the kids painted them in our barn. For Easter we went to the AWESOME egg hunt at Kuna
We also celebrated Easter with the Millers and had a blast at their annual egg hunt at
Madison and Greta played spring soccer. BRRRR... Cold and Windy!! They did so good and we loved watching them.
We found out we were having a GIRL!! Wil cried. The girls wanted a girl and the boys wanted a boy. The kids sat through the whole ultrasound waiting to find out if they were going to have a sister or brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment