Thursday, April 9, 2009

4-8-09 Wil's EEG

Wil had his EEG on the 8th and he did a very good job. He had to hold still, open & close his eyes, blow on a windmill toy, take a nap, and then have a flashing light go off in front of his face. He did everything they asked. I have not heard what the results of the test are yet. Our doctor is going to call the hospital on Fri. (the 10th) if we haven't received the results by then. Here are some pictures of Wil getting ready for his test.

From April 2009

From April 2009

From April 2009

2 comments:

AW Cake! said...

So scary! I'm anxious for the results. Good luck.

Gina Hallam said...

I hope and pray that it all went well and the results will answer any questions :) It's so scary when our children are sick. We're praying for you

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...