Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fun Times!! 3-4-2012


Ava - For the last 4 days Ava has been dressing herself. The first day she picked out jeans with worn out knees and a favorite shirt. The next day she picked out a pink skirt, I wanted her to wear leggings so she wouldn't get cold, she didn't like the ones I picked out so she picked out another pair. All of her clothes were pink or had pink in them, she was very cute. After she picked out shoes and socks she asked me how her hair looked. I told her it looked good but she needed it brushed. She ran over to my closet/mirrors and looked herself over, she ran her hands over her hair and then fluffed it. It was the cutest thing ever!! Once she approved herself she ran back over to me and asked "How does it look now?" I told her it was very cute but still needed a brush. Ava relented and let me brush it. I am not sure when she will let me pick out her clothes again. Today, Sunday, she had to pick them out again.

Jaxon & Wil - The boys ordered a remote control boat on Ebay. They were so excited!!! Immediately after opening the boat the boys took it down to Indian Creek. They had so much fun driving it around. Tucker thought it was a stick though and retrieved it a couple of times for the boys. (Greta went with to watch)

Greta & Ava - While Madison was at Dance class on Thursday Greta , Ava, & I went to a jewelry party. Greta thought it was so great that we signed up for the girls to host their own jewelry party. We all wore our new necklaces and earrings today at church. We looked very fashionable.

Madison - On Thursday I was so tired about 4:00pm that I lied down on the family room floor and didn't want to get up. Madison lied down with me and we talked until we had to get up and make dinner. It was such a relaxing time and I love hanging out with her. (Ava was asleep and the other kids were watching the boat on Indian Creek)

On Thursday the kids also had to talk to a Detective. There was an incident with our neighbor friend Grant and Jaxon's friend Hunter at Indian Creek. A knife was pulled out and pointed at Hunter. Grant and Hunter had been arguing as soon as they both arrived at our house that day. My kids and Andrew tried to keep the peace but it escalated at Indian Creek. As soon as there was a knife involved Jaxon called home and the kids dispersed. The detective wanted to hear what Jaxon, Wil and Greta remembered about that day. It was a good experience for them, to know that all actions have consequences. Hunter and Grant are doing fine. Grant is grounded from everything so we haven't gotten to see him for a week now. We have seen Andrew though and the boys have had fun. It is one of those things that you wish had never happened but I think the boys learned a good lesson from it.

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...