Busy day today. I'm going to wake Ava up in a few min. and head to the gym. Then we have dentist appointments. I need to work on the business bookeeping but I want to spend time with Ava so I think we might watch a movie while I enter in expenses. Tonight we have dance and the rec center. I should sleep well tonight. I saw a scripture the other day that I want to study. I am going to look for it todat. It is in Jeremiah. I also have the goal to kneel for my personal morning & night prayers. To now be saying them while I'm in bed or rushing around. Better get to my busy day and waking Ava up.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment