Monday, January 27, 2014

1-27-2014

I prayed last night that I would be able to accomplish everything I needed to today and Yay! I did.  The day started with getting everyone to school and feeding the horses.  Then Alex arrived and he started up the Wii.  Ava woke up shortly after he got here and then they both played Just Dance.  While they danced I found some hotel options in Las Vegas for our Summer vacation and started on my bookkeeping for sending out 1099s.  After dancing they needed to refuel and so they ate while I got ready because I had a meeting at the church at 10am.  We went over the VT routes and the two kiddos played the whole time.  Then we came home and ate lunch.  It was time for some curious George for Ava and Alex while I finished getting ready to send out 1099s.  I got it all entered in!!!  Then it was time for Alex to go home and for me to go get Madison.  Madison and I went to Paul's and did some grocery shopping and then Paul helped me fix dinner.  We cleaned everything up, I made cookies for the Bishops house, where they were going to finish the missionaries apartment.  Then I took Greta to horse bowl practice, Ava went with me and we went to Office Depot to get the 1099 forms and some other much needed supplies.  (also found One Direction binders and notepads that where on clearance.  Big hit with the girls.)  Paul took the rest of the kids with him to the Bishops and then took Wil to Basketball.  I then swung by the Bishops to see if they needed anymore help but there were lots of people so I grabbed Madison and Jaxon and we went home.  Paul is picking up Wil, Madison and Greta are taking showers and then we are going to watch a new Beauty and the Beast.  I am ready for some relaxation and bed.  I have been fighting a headache all day.  I hope it goes away but I am SOOO grateful I was able to accomplish so much.  I have so much to accomplish this week.  It was a great start!  Withholding paperwork, 1099 and Sales Tax are all due at the end of the month.  I have 4 more days to finish it all.  The laundry and house will need to wait.  Gotta go find a good spot on the couch!!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...