Monday, August 11, 2014

8-11-14

Madison had her boat party today. It was super fun. Kinslee, Riley, Juliann, Taylor, Chase, JJ, and Skyler came. Chase & Skyler drove up after senior registration. We tubed all day behind a pontoon & i even got up on skiis. Shauna came to help supervise which was great!!  We r all exhausted from so much fun. Paul accidentially dropped the truck keys in the water and I found them when I went back looking for them. Prayer answered again. It would have been awful to lose them. The Deckers came and tubed with the kids when Paul took the boat back. I relaxed with Terri on the beach. It was a great day & the kids were completely worn out. Greta, Wil, Jaxon & Ava had a great time too!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...