Wow what a day! I am beyond exhausted. I competed in the Emmett Triathalon today. It was hard, my whole body is fatigued but I did it. I didn't stop once swimming, biking or running. Josh & Ginger did it too. It is so great that Ginger and I can push each other. We have our inidvidual strengths but r very compatible training & competing together. Its great. I loved having Josh there. We haven't gotten to do that before. Chase also competed, it was his first time. He did a good job. Matt, Reece & Alex came to watch, they r awesome. I saw them cheering so much. Wil, Ava, Madison & Paul also came. Madison got up, got herself ready, all the kids ready, and woke her Dad & asked if he was coming. What a great girl! Pauls back has been hurting him really bad. Shawn, Crista, Kerry, Gus & Louise were also there. First time I ever felt like puking in a run & my legs were shaky for hours after.
Greta had her horse interview for fair and her record book was nominated for a reward. That was so cool! She was so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment