Thursday, March 26, 2015

3-27-15

Paul & I took 24 hours to ourselves, it has been wonderful. We went to a movie at 12:30, Jupiter Ascending - total Sci fi!  I enjoyed it even with the out of this world elements. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. So Yummy!  About 4pm we checked into the anniversary inn & have enjoyed our room. We have a nice jetted tub, king bed & big tv.  We can request movies & we watched Mr. & Mrs. SMITH & then Knight & Day. Both good movies. We have enjoyed each others company,  getting away & relaxing. Here are a few texts I received from Madison who was in charge at home, I bolded my favorite parts ....

Ok i will. It was good. Tookey got this new roller thing and if it's not too expensive I think we need one. I made a list of stuff to tell u later so I wouldn't forget:) um also I can't get the angel food cake out of the tube pan. Any tips? Lol i did the whole work out. 16 100s

Awesome I'm so glad u guys r enjoying ur date! We have the pizza here and we're all sitting together eating, jaxons in the shower

We even said prayer before we ate👼

Ok good. I told them they couldn't have dessert till the dishes were done... jaxon dissapeared, I cleaned the table and the family room and Wil put all the blankets away from his fort. I told them we'd have dessert and then ava could watch a show while I shower then I would watch the once upon a time with greta. But this whole mom thing is so tiring I could fall asleep right now lol

Ok we will. Sorry we couldn't get that done... (folded clothes - I didn't care) Wil was the only one who even wanted any. (angel food cake Madison made for him) We're gonna crawl into bed in a minute. I think wil wants to sleep on ur floor and idk what jaxon wants tk I asked him to hangout with us up stairs but he left:/ but i think we're gonna call u in a bit to say goodnight

Hey my phones about to die and im to lazy to go down stairs so I'm gonna turn it off so if u need to say anything call or txt greta. Goodnight love you both tons!

I have the best kids ever!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...