Sat was another beautiful day. Wil had his basketball game, basketball party & then baseball assessments. He scored 8 of the 12 points at his basketball game & did great at his assessment. He hasn't played before but caught all 6 ground balls, 2 of 3 fly balls & made contact with the ball on all his at bats. He had a coach come talk to him after that he wanted to draft him onto his team & asked how much he had played etc. Wil is super excited!
Greta is going to start Tennis tomorrow & I am so excited for her. I'm glad she thought of it tonight. It might be perfect with how her heel hurts when running. We will get orthotics tomorrow. I hope she loves it!
Jaxon starts track tomorrow & I hope loves it!
Last month at RS Madison came to babysit but Greta and some girls had it covered. She decided to join the RS in making crafts. She doesn't really enjoy crafts but had a great time. She talked to Amber Talbot, Ginger Madson, Shalee Murray, Rita Hodges, Annie Jordan & others. She really enjoyed herself & asked me after if she could come every month. It made my heart swell with love for the RS & how they made her feel so welcome. What a great experience for her as a laurel to enjoy RS.
No comments:
Post a Comment