I have so many things to write down and so many blessings to record but I’m always so tired when it comes time for bedtime. Is my new goal to get this done every day. We have been committed to reading and studying our scriptures for 30 minutes every night. The come follow me program has been fantastic. It is strengthening our family. Our first scripture study was talking with the kids on the blessings that we will receive by doing this every day. It has been an incredible blessing.
Madison is at college and had a great year running. She is now going into the track and field season. Greta is back to school and has completed two weeks. That has been an incredible success for her. Jaxon is struggling through his senior year and we can’t wait until he has completed it. Wil is much happier that sports has started again and feels focused on school and sports. Ava is enjoying clogging and doing many things and is getting her tonsils out on March 15.
I took the challenge that President Nelson gave to read the book of Mormon. I did not complete it by the end of the year and I have still been listening to it as I go about my many chores. A blessing that I received is that the Book of Mormon has come to life. I have always wanted to read it as if it was a novel where I didn’t want to put it down and I wanted to keep reading and I would think about the people in the stories throughout the day. This has happened since I have been reading and it is an answer to my prayers.
Ruth is still staying with us and will be for the unforeseen future. She is struggling with her condition CIDP and we will find out more on Monday the 29th. One week away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment