Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Slush

Kids were all hoping today was a Snow day. But unfortunately everything warmed up by the time they went to school and it was just all slush.  Ruth didn’t have a very good day yesterday, they can’t get her spasticity to completely go away. She has a couple times a day where she has really bad episodes. Which is better than full day but her biggest wish is for it to be completely controlled because of the pain. She says that she did good on her rehab a valuation. She says that they took her in the hallway with her wheelchair and told her to get herself around the hallway in a loop. She said she had no problem doing that she can get herself around in her wheelchair. Then they had her transfer from the bed to her wheelchair which she said she was also able to do. She didn’t mention if there was anything she couldn’t do. She will be surprised and happy when there is an episode of the curse of Oak Island for her to watch today. Greta is really not feeling good and I don’t know what else to do. Her doctor had me put her on a bunch of vitamins to see if that helps. So I’m gonna give her those and a protein shake before I leave for the hospital. I just really want her to feel better. Will has his last basketball game tonight, his team has struggled big time this year and has lost lots of games. It has been a really rough season for him. He can’t wait for baseball and track to start. Jaxon has orientation for a night class today and he applied at tractor supply for a job. Ava has been going to extra Clogging practices to get ready for Clogging. Madison pointed out the other day that I don’t have her in any of my pictures on Facebook so I guess I will need to change that. That is on my list today to do.

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...