Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Weird Week

Last week was a very weird week.  I woke up on Monday sick to my stomach and felt off all week.  I felt very blah and I'm not sure if it was because of being sick or if I had become to lax in my spirituality.  Last night I decided to make a change.  I studied my Come Follow Me and scriptures this morning before I would let myself work or watch tv.  I need to set a good pattern in the mornings to strengthen myself.  A few things that I should write down before I forget them.

I love this quote: "Charity is having patience with someone who has let us down.  It is resisting the impulse to become offended easily.  It is accepting weaknesses and shortcomings.  It is accepting people as the truly are." - Thomas S. Monson  There is a similar quote in one of the books of "Teachings of Presidents of the Church"  I haven't been able to find it so I have decided to reread them all and there is several that I don't have so I am going to try to find them.  

On Sunday Jaxon gave a talk in his single's ward that Paul and I had the opportunity to go listen to.  I was going to write down what I remembered from his talk and Ramona Martin's from our ward.  Both talks have been on my mind all week.  I have decided I am going to ask Jaxon for a copy of his talk and ask Sis. Martin.  Then I can copy and paste them without butchering them.

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...