Anyone that has ever emailed me or tagged me anything that resembles a questionnaire or anything that I have to think of answers or responses knows that I am horrible at ever doing them. (so sorry if you have!!!) I love to read others responses but I never seem to get around to doing mine. So when I saw this on Linda's blog and wanted to leave a memory I decided that I better put it up fast on mine so that this once I am not labeled as the worst procrastinator ever when it comes to fun things such as this.
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!) If you don't have a blog you are more than welcome to leave a memory under annoymous!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
6 comments:
I remember coming to your house in N.P. for something, I don't remember what, and you were a candy making maniac! I was so amazed that you knew how to make so many different kinds of candies and that you WANTED to!!! I must say, though, that I hope you keep it up because it tasted so yummy!
There are just oodles and oodles of memories, so I will be brief....
The first time I met you, you were already engaged to my bro. You were so awesome and I wondered how Paul had lucked out. We went ring shopping for Paul that weekend too. I remember I was at your house just hours of you coming home with Madison. Your poor feet were still so swollen, I rubbed them for you. I remember the very night we got Grace you called me in Utah and said you and the kids were packed and waiting for Paul to get home so you could come and see her. You got there at 3am and we had so much fun. You helped me give her a bath and i was scared to cut her nails so you did. I remember moving you to Kuna and you were so tired one night about 2am, that we started laughing and you couldn't stop and you started to cry and that just made you even more loopy! I just love you so much! I'm glad you are my sister!
I have the worst memory, so I am having a hard time thinking of specific things.....I remember being at your house several times and having fun laughing and talking. I remember your Madison making Akayla a little necklace. I remember your kids all being young - it's weird to see them growing up so much! I remember exercising in the morning with Faith, Malya, and Kaylyn (don't remember how to spell) - do you remember that? We all did it for a little bit, then we all quit! I always thought you were such a cutie and I loved your personality.
I remember having so much fun with you and Linda in Utah. We went to see the Illusionist and had yummy Chinese food.
I wish we lived closer so this kind of fun could happen more often.
Most of my memories with you are over some sort of technology :-).
That was fun, Mindy! The best Chinese food I've had since...well, China. Good movie too! I just WISH Joella and I had the money to go to Hawaii and visit you. Now, that would create some memories! The Island would never be the same!
I remember when you and Crystal came to my house and we played the Wii fit and you jumped right off of it and fell on your back trying to do the ski jump. It was so funny! I love that you guys saved me from my "interesting" night and that you were hyper with me.
Post a Comment