Sunday, July 6, 2008

MK & Indian Creek with the Nielsens

In case you haven't noticed I use my blog as my journal so I try to record as much as possible. Sorry if you sometimes get too much info. I also get very limited time to write on it so when I do start writing I usually write til late into the night and put up several blogs at a time. So there is my disclaimer.

On to the rest of June - I have taken the kids to the free movie at Edwards (the nice movie theater) every Wed. this summer. With gas prices so high ($4.09) the kids and I try to do the shopping or extra activities that day while we are out. On the 25th after the movie we went to the "Critter Club" at the MK Nature Center. We invited my friend Crista and her kids to come along. The kids had fun and the "Critter Club" had paper bags for the kids to make Burrowing Owls out of.




The next day we met Crista and her kids at Indian Creek to show them all of the kids favorite spots. Once we made it to the black bridge and crossed Indian Creek we kept walking instead of turning back (something new). We found a nice sand bar along the creek and the kids had fun wading and playing in the water.




No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...