Sunday, September 21, 2008

8-14-08 Twin Falls Temple

The kids and I stopped at the Twin Falls Temple on our way to spend a weekend with Linda, Grace and Megan. We spent the night at our friends house (the Baumgartners) which the kids always love. Their home was my home way from home while I was in college. I just love Trish, Lorin, Jamie, Eric, and Julia (so do the kids). We spent the night in their 5th wheel and the kids thought it was awesome. Eric was home from college with a few friends and it was great to see him. The kids call him the "Twinkie King" because the last time they were there they sneaked a look at his very messy room and saw Twinkies. They love talking to Jamie and Julia is so good at entertaining them. Julia's drums are a huge fascination for them.

From 8-14-08 Twin Falls Temple
We had a fun day in Twin Falls. I took the kids to my favorite sandwich place, my favorite candy store, and to Shoshone Falls. We didn't make it by the college because we needed to head to Aunt Linda's house but I told them we will do that another time.

From 8-14-08 Twin Falls Temple

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...