Sunday, September 21, 2008

9-6-08 Riding Horses

Wil and I try to work with the horses on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Sassy needs to lose weight, Sammy is working on techniques like learning to neck rein, Babe is Wil's best friend, and we haven't gotten to Lizzy yet. Wil loves to ride Babe and has been riding her alone lately. I haven't been able to ride or work with the horses like this for years. I think it has been since Madison was a little younger than Wil's age and my mom watched Jaxon. I have really enjoyed it! It has been hard to juggle the time to spend riding with the kids acitvities, my business and helping Paul with his. After school the kids are busy with soccer (Greta & Madison), gymnastics (Wil) and clogging (Madison) right now.
More Pics
Pic - Wil and Babe
From September 2008
Pic - Sammy, Greta, and Mom
From September 2008

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So, you have as many horses as you do children? You are the most ambitious woman I know! You rock!

Linda Gibbs said...

I love Babe too. She's awesome! I'm lad you are working with them more. I know how much you love it.

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...