Thursday, August 8, 2019

2019 Wil Sheep Stall Story

Who’s that tasty thing I see over there? That’s me looking in his phoooone. Who’s that girl he’s atextin I think he likes her. Give him some respect. I think that everydayyyyy I woke up looking this way. I can’t help loving myself and I don’t need nobody else.

Now sing that in your head to Meghan Trainor. My name is Gurtie and I am basically the king of the barn. The only one who would rival me is that hottie named Lambie. She is a fine piece of work. I mean I am all about that bass, bout THAT BASS. She is bringing lambchops baaack. I am playing hard to get at least until fair is over because you can never let the girls get you too easily. They need to have a little chase first. For some reason Wilbur keeps taking pictures of me and putting dollar signs on my eyes. He is a strange species.

Dear my future lambstress here’s a few things you need to know if you want to be my one and only laaaambie. You will give me a treeat. I deserve a kiss. Don’t forget the hay every anniversary. Because if you treat me right I will be the hottest spouse.

What do you guys think? I am writing that for Lambie on Valentine’s day. For some reason Wilbur keeps talking about how he is glad I am not going to make it past August. He doesn’t think I am tough enough. I’ll show him.

In case you guys are wondering, yes I did crown myself the king of this barn…. And the entire fair. No one can compare to the pure hotness I am giving off with my beautiful wool and have you actually looked at my face? These lamb chops bring all the ewes to the barn. I hear Wilbur singing a song like that that sounded something like that one time. Well goodbye everyone I got to go capture my fair maiden’s heart more than I already have with my amazing looks.

Sincerely, The king of the barn/ Gurtie
Wilbur and Lambie

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...