Friday, January 17, 2020

Grateful Heart

Wednesday when I arrived home the images before me took my breath and made my heart swell. Some of the thoughts going through my head were:

Those are my horses. Watching them run along the fence and looking at me made me stop my car and appreciate them, appreciate the fact that we are able to have horses.  They are such majestic and awesome animals.

Next was the mountains.  I grew up in Missouri and always loved it there, loved the green and the rolling hills but my parents took us to Colorado every year and I fell in love with the mountains.  I love seeing the mountains from two views on my property.  Two different mountain ranges.  

The sunrise, Awe inspiring.  When I am able I love to take the time to really look at the sunrise.  The beautiful colors and the way it lights up the new day.  

My home came into view next and my heart just kept swelling.  We have lived in this home the longest.  We are in our 9th year living here.  It is were my family lives, where we are raising our children, the home my adult children still come home to.  A very grateful heart every day I drive up to my home.  My piece of heaven on earth.




No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...