Thursday, January 9, 2020

Journal

I need to write every day.  I don't know why I let a day pass and I don't write down my thoughts but it happens all the time.  The Lord always blesses me and my family when I do.  So here I go again trying to create this habit once again.  Paul told me today that he was talking to Lorin about the Transportation Department advertising with us and then after he got off the phone he received an email from an ad agency that works for the Transportation Department requesting advertising information for the Transportation Department.  Paul called Lorin back and said you won't believe what just happened and here is the info you need.  Tonight Paul came in and told me what had happened and expressed his surprise on the timing and wondered how that had even happened.

At the time I thought "This is a blessing for doing what we are supposed to be doing".  So I need to stay strong, not just for the blessings but for all the knowledge and strength I receive, Paul receives, and my children receive.   Come Follow Me studying every night and writing down these experiences every day are my new goals.  

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...