Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Yesterday’s blessing

Paul was talking with a doctor lately and the doctor asked him if he had really close friends and Paul replied that he had good friends but not someone that called just check to in with him or to go do things. Sunday Renn stopped by to borrow our clippers and then yesterday he called Paul to go to lunch. Paul came in to tell me that Renn wanted him to go to lunch and I smiled and said “Well you were just saying the other day that no one does that”. Paul replied “Ya I know, which I why I have to go.”  They had a great long visit. I don’t believe in coincidences, I do believe that our Heavenly Father listens to our needs. Renn is a close friend to Paul not just a good friend. Sometimes we don’t realize what we already have.

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...