Sunday, December 4, 2011

2 things from past Sundays

1. Story of John Tanner - He gave the Church two fortunes—his wealth and a family that has built the kingdom ever since. If you haven't seen the video you need to!! What an awesome story. He was healed by faith, helped the church with his wealth, helped many families, served a mission, and tore up the note of what the church owed him. Joseph Smith was taught by John Tanner when he said gratitude is enough.

2. The Millennium - I cannot wait for the Millennium. Do not get me wrong I love this life and my family and we try to live each day to its fullest. I miss family members that have already passed on but my heart bleeds for those that have lost their children already. I can not wait to see the day that they get to raise their children. What a joyous reunion. What a just God that will allow all righteous individuals to raise their children and those that have not heard the gospel to be taught during that time. As Wil says "don't you wish that Jesus will come tomorrow". What a wonderful day that will be!!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...