Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More....

Forgot to add that I am sure I looked close to insane carrying a screaming two year old in one arm & her shoes & coat in the other arm out of the bank. It is freezing outside! It was so cold without her socks on that she choose to walk on the grass when we got home because the concrete stung her feet. NO way could mom carry her so I decided to let her see how cold it was.


Every time I went outdoors today I found her on my return to the porch in sissy's huge flip flops, smiling, and saying "Need my help?" She knows she has to have shoes on but doesn't seem to realize it is freezing out. Every time!! At least 5. I would usher her terrorizing adorable little self back inside.


Poor baby realized mom will spank if Ava is determined to not listen and nothing else works. She cried "My but hurts Mommy!!, My BUTT hurts MOMMY!!" Like I should have all the sympathy in the world. Then she started covering her but with her hands after the second spanking and trying to hide it when she knew she was in trouble. She only got spanked two times - when she wouldn't stop climbing up to and standing on the bathroom counter and when she wouldn't stop unbuckling her car seat. I am going to have to find something that keeps her straps buckled across her chest so she can't reach the seat belt or door latch.


I love you Ava. Sooo much! When I told her she had to hurry & get out of the bath. She said "Ok. I do love Iya too". (Gretas nickname by 2 year old Ava)

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...