I have so much to write about. I have a whole list of things I didn't want to forget. The bad thing about making a list on my phone is I do not write everything I am feeling at the time and tend to forget what was so important. We will see how I do. :)
Playing barbies, dragon, and pet clinic - One night while Paul was away doing games I promised Greta and Ava that I would plan barbies with them. When I started playing with them Wil also started playing. We were having fun and laughing more than being serious. Then Jaxon brought out Dragons and started taking care of the Dragons as part of the game. Madison, who was in her room, heard us laughing so hard that she decided to not miss out on the action. It was a ton of fun and hilarious. It wasn't exactly what Greta had envisioned - barbies running a pet clinic with naughty dragons included but we couldn't stop laughing! I loved it!
Ava made her first joke - After eating dinner we wanted to sit in the hot tub. While at the dinner table we were talking about sitting in the hot tub and started asking Ava: Can Sissy sit in the hot tub?, Can Mommy sit in the hot tub? etc... We all got into it and everyone went around asking her opinion. She approved Mom, Dad and Wil. Madison, Jaxon, and Greta where told no they shouldn't. Tucker was a no, Barbie a no and then she got this conniving look on her face and blurted out "Nick sit in hot tub" and then busted up laughing. It was soooo funny!!! She thought she had made the best joke ever.
Decorating house and Ava pic with horse - I have been going through our pictures looking for ones that we want to blow up and frame for our walls. We have ones from the coast for the family room, cooking for the kitchen, and rafting, fishing, horse pics for the basement. I didn't have one of Ava for the basement and when we where looking at them as a family I asked Ava if we should find one of her on a horse and she said yes. Then a couple of secs later she informs us: "Nick loves me". It was adorable. Then she looked at her sissy and said "Barbie loves you." We think that this is so cute that we ask her "Who loves you?" often and she tells us: "Sissy loves me", "Landon loves me", "Sidney loves me", "Nick loves me". Those are the ones she repeats the most.
Mom can't work without consequences - My last two children have specific things they like to make messes with. Wil loved permanent markers and knives. We had to put all of our knives in a shoe box on the highest shelf in the pantry to keep them away from him. When we unloaded the dishwasher we had to keep a very close eye on him because he would grab a knife start giggling and running. Talk about giving mom a heart attack. The older children learned they could never chase him to get the knife. We had to corner him and get it away from him as fast as possible. It was always my concern that he would fall with one. The boy watched for knives like they were his favorite toy. It was crazy.
Ava loves the spice cupboard. She is constantly climbing on the counter and getting spices out. If she is sneaky and not found out she will get a bowl from her kitchen and fill it with spices and then proceed to microwave it. One day I walked in and found that she had turned the counter with the microwave on it and the entire oven orange and blue with sprinkles. She is such a quick little girl and the minute mom needs to get something done and Ava is supposed to be playing and disappears I start worrying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment