Thursday, September 14, 2017
9-14-17
Madison is doing well at college. She has her first meet on Saturday. Paul, myself, grandpa, Greta and Ava are going to watch her race. It is in Lagrande Oregon. I can't wait!! Wil has a race today. His last race he ran a 10:26 which was awesome. Greta is doing good but she seems to be having more symptoms due to her Chiari. We see another Neurosurgeon on the 27th and hopefully we will get some answers on what to do. Her Neurosurgeon said that she does need the dura patch, needed it in the first surgery. He isn't sure about doing it right now because all she is fighting is headaches. She has been experiencing some numbness and worse headaches though. We will see what Dr. Cherny says when we see him. Ava is loving clogging and has clogging tonight. Jaxon is working hard on his cross fit training. He wants to do cross fit meets this spring. Him and I need to go speak with Kristi, the Kirkham's daughter because that is what she does. I'll text her as soon as I get done writing. Money has been super tight lately but we have had so many blessings.
Blessings lately:
Our insurance group accepted our request for Greta to see Dr. Cherny and approved it as in network
Madison told us lately that she witnessed what it was like to only have half the truth and not the whole truth during a recent experience.
Wil made some choices at a critical turning point in his life and is doing great.
Greta is able to run XC and is loving it. She is more positive about herself than she has ever been.
Jaxon's testimony amazes me and he is a strength every day.
Ava had such wonderful experiences during her baptism that her testimony has been strengthened and she can rely on those memories when she is feeling tested.
I can't remember all the blessings lately, they have been every day. I will try to write them down as they happen. We are so blessed. I am trying to not focus on what I feel we need in way of finance and think more of all the blessing we are receiving. Honestly every day something happens that is an answer to our prayers and show that our Heavenly Father is always watching us and loves us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment