Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Blessings 9/20/17

Two significant blessings today. Money is more than tight and Roy who we pay for our 2nd piece of land emailed me today saying it looked like we had late penalties to pay for May and July this year. I was freaking inside about last months payment I just paid and now this months is due. So I call the escrow company and get a report of payments for the year and we have made all our payments a month early. At some point in years past we paid twice to be ahead and haven't been late, instead we have been early for years. Roy is going to call the escrow company just to be sure he understands. I remember just a glimpse of doing that 2-3 years ago. 

Then I went to pay our 4wheeler. Thinking I was paying Aug and that Sept is due in 3 days. Nope I paid Sept and the next payment is Oct. I can't figure that one out but I'll trust the statement. I pulled them up to be sure. 

Blessings of tithing. 

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...