
Tonight while watching tv Wil found a super glue tube that Jaxon had been using to make me a Mother's Day present. He decided to bite on it and see what would happen. It squirted all in his mouth, on his face, on his neck and on his hands. He came to me with his hands glued on his face but luckily they were not stuck very hard and I was able to take them off fairly easily. There was a lot in his mouth. He couldn't breathe very well, so I stuck my finger in his mouth and got out the clumps that were in the back of his mouth and throat. The roof of his mouth, and his teeth, are still heavily coated though. The skin on his neck is uncomfortably glued too. I called poison control and, thankfully, found out super glue is not poisonous. I was told to soak him in the tub for quite awhile to loosen his fingers so they would come apart. He does not want to close his mouth as you can tell from the picture. That is a huge string of slobber hanging out his mouth. His front teeth, top and bottom, are a solid mass. I had him hold a wash cloth to his mouth to try to loosen it up on his face and mouth, but it is going to be a few days before it all comes off. Poor guy doesn't want to talk or anything. He has really learned a lesson this time. I don't think he will be putting anything in his mouth for a long while.
1 comment:
Wendy Minks told me I had to read your blog and all I can say is...blah..ha..ha..ha..muhoo..hoo..hee..hee..funny!
Post a Comment