Memories of today -
Greta - After school today Greta stayed home with Ava & Wil while I picked up Madison & Jaxon from piano. She also did her homework the first time I asked. Not to mention that she also cleaned the family room up. I appreciated her help so much!
Ava - When Daddy tucks us in Ava always tells him "You kiss her". Tonight it was "You kiss her. You kiss me too." So cute. Her mouth gaps open & then she giggles when Mommy gets a big kiss.
Wil - 40 math problems today. Yipeee!! I really hope he gets 40 tomorrow so he can pass off subtraction. He will be heartbroken if he doesn't.
Jaxon - Today at his first piano lesson with Grandma Linda he was asked how much his mom was paying him to take lessons. Stinker said $5. He thought he was so funny when he got in the car because Grandma believed him. Not true. I had explained very strongly before lessons that it was a very good idea for him to take piano lessons with a good attitude if he wanted my continued support of all his reptiles. That it was a request a mother was allowed to make.
Madison - After clogging today Madison told me one of her friends received $90 Kohls cash for being nice to her mom for a week. The friends mom was fed up & finally told her daughter if she could manage being nice for a week she would give her all her Kohls cash. I laughed & told Madison that would never work for her that she would get slapped if she was being that mean. She agreed. (Truth is she wouldn't get physically slapped but would be slapped with all kinds of punishments. Like no phone, friends, etc...) There is a story called "The meanest mom ever" that Madison recently read. So Madison laughs when I say I have no problem being a mean mom. (Is is a great story...exactly the kind of mom I want to be). She gave the biggest huge & I love you at bedtime.
Paul - He arrived home before I was asleep & took time to listen to me tell him everything I could think of that he would laugh at or find interesting.
Scariest thing of the day - Ava & I fell back to sleep this morning after the kids went to school. About 9:45 I awoke alone & thought that Ava & her Daddy were letting me sleep. I awoke again a couple of min later & got out of bed because Ava & I would need to head to the gym. Plus something had awakened me. I walked in to find the front door wide open & just as I started trying to figure out what was going on I heard Ava crying at the basement door. She had woke up, sneaked out, shutting my bedroom door so I would sleep, then searched for her dad, went outside with Tucker looking for him, then downstairs where the door accidentally shut on her locking her in the stairwell. Ava was not happy & Daddy had left about an hour ago. Poor girl!! That has never happened before. It shook Mommy up for her to be running around alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment