Saturday, February 11, 2012

Full day 2-11-12

We had a vey full day today. Jaxon had a basketball game that we all went and watched. We where a little tired from skiing last night. Madison's butt was very sore from her first time snow boarding.  I drove Madison, Jaxon & Greta up for their school ski trip. Madison & Jaxon wanted to spend the evening with their friends. I knew the day was going to come that they would leave me to hang out with their friends. Lucky for me Greta didn't have any friends that she wanted to hang with so we had a great time together. We went up the mountain once with Jaxon & twice alone. On our third time up we saw a shooting star. Sooo cool!!  The rest of the time we where all on the easy hill.

K....back to today. After bball Riley had her 12th bparty. It was a mall scavenger hunt. Lisa asked me to help drive & it was fun. Wow have all those girls got older...able to wander the mall in groups without us moms.  The girls had fun but Madison & Riley's group where stopped by a mall cop & told they couldn't do scavenger hunts at the mall. Bummer.

After the mall I took Jaxon, Greta & Wil to the Repticon show in Nampa. They thought that was awesome. Lots of snakes, lizards, spiders, scorpions etc. Jaxon held a great big snake but I missed it & didn't get the picture. There was so many different species. Great deals on crickets & mealworms too. We bought a bunch for their animals. The kids talked me into a spike tailed iguana & a droopy frog.

After the show we went to return something to office depot, make an exchange at Target, get Dads valentine gift, Walmart for Valentine candy (forgot to get the boys hair cut ugh! It is so long), and went to Pier 49 for pizza. The kids loved the pizza. We had a groupon & it was super fun & yummy! 

At home we fixed all the animals cages up & helped Madison with her talk. Madison was babysitting tonight so she missed the fun but earned money. Daddy was sick to his stomach so I got to go instead. Ava took a nap & then hung out with her daddy.

My favorite things today -
Ava running saying Mommy when I arrived home both times & giving me great big hugs.
Madison telling me thank you for helping with her talk.
Greta reporting everything she needed to care for her frog after examining the care sheet I printed.
Jaxon telling Madison excitedly everything we saw at the repticon show.
Wil making a book mark for the journal I gave him & putting it beside him in bed because he wanted it close. (The journal is ones I bought to write letters to them in but I just never get to it often enough with everything else so I gave them to the boys tonight when they wanted to write about their day.)

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...