Friday, February 17, 2012

2-17-12

Memories -

Greta - I came home from dropping Wil & Jaxons friend Lucus off to find a very tired Ava sitting on Greta's lap waiting for mom. So cute!

Wil - He didn't only get 40 on his mad minute but a whopping 45. Yeah!!! On to multiplication.

Jaxon - Relaxing in bed with the brand new Erek Rex book I found at the library today. Also I love that when he & I were alone in the car he started telling me about the book they r reading in class. He thinks it is interesting & creepy. About unnoticeable recordings of a child giving you suggestions during sleep & you wake up & do it.

Madison - Madison has a competition tomorrow & this is the first time she got everything ready herself. 13 is sooo old. :)

Ava - If you laugh at Ava she can't keep a straight face & has to start giggling. She never took a nap today because she was too excited to run around with the kids & their friends. No one complained about her tagging along.

Paul - I have barely seen him today but he took the trash out this morning. I hate trash!

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...