Saturday, July 12, 2014

7-12-14

It feels like we have lived a week in three days.  Everything we did this morning feels like it was yesterday.  We had a lot of fun though.  This morning Madison had a clogging workshop with her team, then we went to lunch, and then we went to visit Shaun Clove.  Shaun was a missionary in MO when I was little.  It was great to see him again.  Then we went shopping to get everyone at home a little something.  We got Ava a stuffed animal, Wil a glass lizard, Greta a belt buckle, Jaxon a horn whistle, and Dad a zip tie.  (Paul has been wanting more ties forever!  We got him two)  Tonight the Preshow was the best of all three days.  The team acapella danced in the audience which was super cool!  We took tons of pictures.  For dinner we went to the Brick Oven and then to Fiesta Fun Zone.  The bumber cars was super fun!  All of the girls liked playing Deal or No Deal.  We drive home tomorrow.  I can't wait to see everyone.  Greta has her parade in the morning and I hope everything goes really smoothly.   There is 300 horses/animals in the parade, it is an all animal parade.  I think it is actually all horse.  So excited for her!!  It is 1am and we have to drive home in the morning so I better get to sleep.

No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...