Madison didn't wake up when her alarm went off for girls camp today. I woke up at 6:26am to drive her to the church and then realized she wasn't even awake. We hurried and she got to the church by 6:45am. I hope she sint too tired and has a great time. Greta had a great ride meeting tonight. They had and a mom & teenage girl come teach them about reining and figures. It was awesome. After the instruction Greta had a blast riding with her group of friends. She was willing to lope with everyone tonight, I was so proud of her. Grace and Megan are here visiting and we have a full day planned tomorrow.
Monday, July 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th. It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...
-
It has been a very bad few days. My father passed out on Thursday from a very bad headache and after being taken to the emergency room we fo...
-
Wil and Greta were feeling so much better on Thurs. that I decided to celebrate. We were all tired of being couped up in the house so we he...
No comments:
Post a Comment