I am so thankful for the 13th Ward Relief Society. Since I moved in three years ago I have learned so much from all of you. I am excited to go on a mission when my kids are grown, I love your stories from your missions. I appreciate when you share your sorrows and struggles, it reminds me that we all face trials in this life. Your testimonies strengthen mine. You have taught me to be a better mother, to have more patience and to take time in the present. I watch you serve diligently and it strengthens my own resolve to serve. I am sad when I see you struggling to fit with everyone else, I wish I could make everyone feel accepted and loved because you are. I am thankful for all the meals and prayers on my behalf, they have changed me life. I love visiting teaching but I strive to be the visiting teacher that you are. I have felt true friendship and love.
I have so much gratitude in my heart. I am thankful for my five wonderful children and love their craziness. I love my husband and am thankful to have an eternity with him. I am thankful to have health and strength to do those things that I want. I am thankful to have the Holy Ghost and to feel his promptings. I have learned from the trials, sorrows, and loss in my life and I am thankful for the knowledge that each trial brought. Elder Wirthlin's mother always told him "Come What May, And Love It." I look at all of you and think what a perfect example you are of that motto. You face so many things: sadness, heartache, disappointment, loneliness, and loss but you keep going and you follow God's plan. You are such an example to me. So "Come What May, And we will Love It", the Kuna 13th Ward RS will stand strong together!
Love,
Sis. Kingsbury
No comments:
Post a Comment