Friday, July 11, 2014

7-11-14

This morning Madison had a jazz workshop and LOVED it!  The teachers name was Ben and they had a great time.  I think she misses Jazz classes but I don't know how she would fit it in.  They learned steps to a part of The Little Mermaid and to Joseph and Technicolor Coat.  The one from Joseph was the best.

Next we went to meet Elder Patterson's family and we had lunch with them.  Lunch was excellent, Kaylyn Patterson made fixings for pulled pork Salad or Burritos in the same fashion that Cafe Rio does.  It was very good!  All of Elder Patterson's siblings were nice and we especially had a good time talking with his parents.  We also dropped off a suitcase of extra stuff that he didn't need anymore. 

Tonight Madison did another preshow and it was super fun to watch.   Kaylyn Patterson, her husband, oldest son Rob and his wife came to Tuacahn and watched Madison dance during the preshow.  That was very sweet!  I told Elder Patterson that he has to bring them to see us when they come pick him up in August.

The Wizard of Oz was fun to watch but we were so Tired!  This has been great and I can't wait to see the rest of my kiddos Saturday.


No comments:

Meridian Lions Rodeo 2022

  June 29th 2022 - Ava had her rodeo this past weekend, the 24th and 25th.   It started on the 23rd with Slack, Ava and Chica pushed so many...